The Revised Edition of Recovering with T3 is out!
The revised edition of Recovering with T3 has been published and is now available for purchase click here to buy it.
With a foreword by Dr. John C. Lowe, who says: “Paul Robinson has written a book chock-full of information on T3 that is vitally important to many people. I believe that reading Recovering with T3 will be a splendid experience for thousands of people, whether clinicians, patients, patient advocates, or patients loved ones.”
http://tpauk.com/images/bank/l_revised_edition_front-cover-120613.jpg Recovering with T3 was published at the end of 2011. Thousands of thyroid patients have bought the Recovering with T3 book and have used it to regain their health. The revised edition incorporates feedback from thyroid patients and the addition of a much-requested index.
- Do you think that you might have a thyroid problem?
- Are you already on thyroid medication but feel that it is not resolving your symptoms?
- Have been taking L-thyroxine (T4) for a long time and still don’t feel as you did before thyroid problems?
- Have you been told that your thyroid blood tests are normal and that your thyroid hormones are no longer a problem?
- You may have been told that you are going to have to accept the remaining symptoms or problems.
- You may even have been told that your symptoms now are being caused by something other than thyroid hormones.
- It may have even been suggested that you have depression or some other psychological problem but that it isn’t being caused by your thyroid hormones, which are now normal according to your blood test results.
- Have you been told you have one of the following: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia or M.E.?
If you have had a thyroid problem and regardless of the medication that your doctor has given you, some or all of the symptoms remain, then do not give up. Many of us have been through this and do eventually get well.
Symptoms, such as: extreme tiredness, weight gain, slow thinking, poor memory, feeling cold, poor hair condition and many other classic symptoms of low thyroid function are often still present on treatment with T4, and for some people these persist even with T4/T3 medications.
Don’t give up hope. There are solutions that work. Please explore this website; it provides many new ideas for you to consider.
The purpose of this site is to provide information for people who are trying to recover from hypothyroidism using the T3 thyroid hormone.
The content on the website is aimed specifically to work alongside the book ‘Recovering With T3‘ and to provide additional information.